Monday, January 24, 2011

LoveLeigh Miscellany

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase lettersHello good people!  I just came across this really awesome blog over the weekend.  See the pic to the right.  You type 5 things of complete randomness every Monday.  So here it goes, be sure to click on the pic and look at others that have posted a link to their random oddities. 




I have to say I have an obsession w/ any of the original cast of 90210.  Brian Austin Green I still heart you. 
***
Totally wish I could scrapbook every single day.  That is something to work towards, thats not possible at all right now.
***
Football?  I don't care who's going to the Superbowl.  Although when Superbowl XL was at my work because Detroit was the host city, I did enjoy it.  Couldn't tell you who played that year, but I got to meet all sorts of celebrities. 
***
Travelling is probably one of my favorite things to do, just wish I had the funds to do it more frequently. 
***
I haven't had a chip sandwich in years.  Oh my goodness, I will have before the week is over.  Just plain chips w/ mayo, mustard, cheese all layered in your choice of bread.  My mom used to make them for me all the time, and then my co-worker started eating them too. 


So there it is, funny how those things popped in my head.  Stay tuned for next weeks random writing.  Join in too; there's time still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment