Monday, August 09, 2010

Launching Movie Monday

Hey there scrappers and movie lovers, I thought alot this past weekend how to make my blog fun and give me something more to work with. Plus I figure if I have some set scheduled post to blog about then it will help keep me up to date with scrapping.

I did a challenge a couple of weeks ago where you had to create a page using a name of a movie as title on the layout. Cute idea! So while creating my page I thought it would be a neat idea to create a movie album. Each LO will have a movie title, maybe quotes from that movie and such.

I am going to use the Star Wars page that I created for that challenge a couple weeks ago. My son is 5 and somewhat addicted to Star Wars. He is named after George Lucas. lol Lucas not George! His dad is a big fan, Lucas by far exceeds his dad's knowledge. I'm serious.

So here is the launch of Movie Mondays. I think this will a really cool album, I use the staple bound albums and this can practically go on forever. I believe I'm really going to enjoy this project.

I keep thinking of movie names that I can use in the future:
A League of Their Own
Now & Then
Something to Talk About
Father of the Bride

Well you get the picture. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment