Friday, August 13, 2010

Flashback Fridays

Welcome to Flashback Fridays!
On Fridays I will be posting some of my scrap layouts from back in the day, even posting things prior to blogging, which started in January of this year. I started scrapbooking about 6-7 years ago. It started at a Creative Memories Get Together. Things have changed and I laugh at some of the pages that I've done, and some I like. I tend to be simple, but sometimes I get a little wild at times. I do like this page and all of its simplicity, mostly my son's smile is the perfect embellishment. Maybe you were thinking back in the day 15 years or more ago, mostly its a day to share my changes throughout the years of scrapping. Just something fun to do on my blog, or at least I think its fun....lol !
Check back next week for more Movie Mondays (MM) and Flashback Fridays (FF). Hope you have a great day, I will its lookin' like a fabby scrap weekend for me. Well I am off to take a shower and then make a quick breakfast for my new challenge, losing weight. Weight Watchers meeting last night to kickstart it.

No comments:

Post a Comment