Friday, August 27, 2010

Flashback Friday!

Welcome back to FF, I am happy to share this layout with all of you today. I am into the whole family history stuff, some people could care less. Curious I am! I did this page at a weekender up north a couple of years ago. I love the heart details, not even sure where I got the twine I don't have any on hand, and I don't normally work with it. The black page refills that Creative Memories has are awesome. It gives such a different look to layouts. I just love what this page shows. The only thing missing, odd as this is.....a photograph of my parents. Really? That should have been the easier of the 3 pics to come across. So with this flashback I realize there are times a layout isn't quite complete. It may need a title, or journaling but in this case its missing a photograph. I have many pics of my parents but I want a groovy one from the late 60's or 70's. I think I may work on that this weekend. As soon as I get a photo I will re-post.


I just love this layout! Vintage is awesome!

My mom's parents, I can only remember meeting my grandfather once, my grandmother sweet lady came to visit as often as she could from Seattle. If she came all the way to Michigan it was usually for 2-3 months at a time.

My great grandparents from Denmark, my grandmothers parents. Such a fascinating story of how they came over to America. I will have to share sometime.

My unpictured parents, a gorgeous couple, I will get a photo of them, and soon! I miss my father, he past 9 years ago this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment