Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vintage Movie LO

So as I said earlier today and earlier in the week, I've been searching for new blogs to follow to get more challenges. I found Design Dollies and their challenge is to take a vintage movie and create something from that, it must be something before 1985. My first choice was "Barefoot in the Park", I heart Robert Redford in that movie. Then would you believe I couldn't find not one photo of my son barefoot in the park, he's barefoot camping, at the beach, in the front yard, but not the park. So then I thought well maybe someone else could have been shoeless, yea not so much. I will make that page happen at some point. lol
So then I racked my brain for all of 20 minutes and thought well duh, my boy loves Star Wars. He was a Clone Trooper for Halloween how about do a page on that. That shows how behind I am with scrapbooking. I don't even have Halloween done. So here is my page in a galaxy far, far away.......k

So then this challenge got me thinking, about a future album that I may do. How about a movie themed album. You know how you have a random photo or too many pictures from a certain place or occasion and they don't get scrapped. That drives me crazy having a bunch of random not used photos. I think I may truly make an album where each page has a movie title. I can do that Barefoot in the Park eventually, A League of Their Own, Cocktail, Castaway, Planes Trains & Automobiles, haha just to name a few. I'm liking this idea more and more. The titles are endless. Yay for new ideas!

BTW: only 5 more days to answer the LoveLeigh Poll of the Month. It's at the top right

2 comments:

  1. Perfect choice!! I love your idea to do a movie-themed album too :) Thanks for joining in at Design Dollies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant layout!!

    All of the pages you do are so cool .. .. but then you do have a great subject. Your little fella is gorgeous.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete