Saturday, July 24, 2010

A bit different I'd say

Good day everyone!

I'm very excited this morning just completed a challenge and it actually is for 2 challenge sites. Both challenges had me doing something a bit different then I'm used to. That is why I love doing challenges, one had me doing a layout that I'm not used to doing, not my usual style and the other had me using 4 colors that I wouldn't normally think to put together. So with that said here is my creation:


The boy had the most perfect milk mustache, I couldn't believe he left it there until I got my camera.


The LO is from a new blog that I came across early last week. I loved that it was a total scraplift challenge blog. Too much fun, right? You need to visit XOXO today! Their sponsor this month for the July challenge is also the person that I scraplifted from #14 by Jessica Stott/Lucky Girl Crafts.

I have been away from doing challenges for the past couple of months and I finished one for SPCC 2 days ago and had one more color challenge to do this weekend from the girls over at PPC. The colors posed to be a great challenge to me, but I did complete and I actually like this page all around.

Thanks for making me think outside my usual box XOXO & PPC!
Have a super wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute. thanks for playing along with us at xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did awesome putting our 4 colors on a layout! Very cute!

    Thanks for playing with us at PPC! Be sure to pop back in tomorrow for another challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page, so funny! Thank you for playing with us at XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so flattered that you chose my layout to scraplift! {thanks}
    Love how you used those beautiful flowers on a boy's page - great job! Thanks for playing along with us at XOXO.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone, I appreciate the comments. have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete