Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm awake, really this time

Wow, this morning is a tough one. I want a day where I have the choice to sleep in. Weekends my son is the first one up usually 730am, so I don't get to sleep in. Weekdays I get up usually at 6am and today I got up, put the laundry in the dryer and got back in bed until 630am and that dang button we call snooze kept going off. So I grabbed my pillow went to the couch and turned on my laptop, checked fb and saw not one thing interesting. I wasn't really sitting up, sort of laying down and fell asleep twice. So I switched over to blogger and fell asleep again. It is now 654am, ugh....
So I'm running behind for work, because I'd rather do a bit of blog right now. I'm not looking forward to work. I just know its going to be a downer today.

I'm really tired today.

I was happy to see yesterday that I made the Top 5 over at SPCC this was my card entry. Usually when I do a challenge I think of upcoming events or occasions and create the card based around that. Is that what you do? Or do you make cards and hold them for later use? Just curious. I sent this particular card to my new friend, who happens to be my Uncle David. I've only met him once, and didn't really get a chance to know him. fb has allowed us to get to know each other. I am truly thankful to fb for that reason. He has started his own blog, but hasn't really stepped into this fun world of blogging yet. I look forward to when he does because he seems to be a wonderful writer (again I've only gotten to know him since around May) he likes to write I know, and when he writes little messages to me, I think wow, he really has a way with words and his description of his daily life is awesome! I however not so much a writer, probably have no business writing here, not sure if what I write is interesting. Guess I shouldn't worry about that because I do blogging because I love scrapbooking and love the new ideas that I get from visiting so many wonderful blogs. Plus I have to say I scrap even more now then ever. Challenges help me get my tush in gear :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment