Monday, March 29, 2010

you & me.....




Good day all! I'm feeling good...couldn't say that over weekend. I was feeling horrible up until late last night. All seems well now.



I made a card this morning before I came into work. Yipee! I hate to miss a challenge especially at http://www.spcolorcombos.blogspot.com/, so i made it happen. :O)

My weekend was fun considering the non-stop headache. Friday we went shopping for a bit. Saturday met my sister Lisa for breakfast. My little family went shopping, then went to my niece's sweet 16 party. After I was dropped off at my mom's church for a music concert. My mom is in the choir. This was the best one that I've gone too so far. Very uplifting! A friend from work showed up she just moved down the street from the church. I believe she enjoyed herself. I sat by my aunt and mother's boyfriend. I took a pic of my mom and aunt they both looked so nice that night.

Well hope everyone has a great week!

I have a busy one and hope to get some more challenges done. Chat with ya later!

Auntie Nette (Annette) & My Mom

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! Thanks for playing along with us at SPCC! Your card is gorgeous!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, that stamp is a lot of fun!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete