Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Bring on the vacation

I am so looking forward to going on vacation w/ my sisters, mom & aunt. It should be a blast! As I had posted a while back my sisters and I had decided every 2 years we would take a trip together. While this year we are going to Key West a first for all 4 of us, my mom and her sister will be going as well. It will be lots of fun, I'm going to try some new things. I have to say I am most excited about parasailing w/ my Auntie Nette. She is the only other person that is willing to do it. We are both scared but want to live alittle, lol....she says it has been on her bucket list for awhile. My mom and aunt are going Saturday to Saturday, we will be Sunday to Thursday a couple of us have little ones and can't be gone too long. 3rd week of April can't get here soon enough.
My plan to lose weight before vacation yeah, not so much! Just gotta accept what it is, still gonna have fun anyways. I need some shorts, gotta go shopping soon. Gotta start tanning as well, I'm very fair and I only go tanning before a trip to get a good base going otherwise I'll be a lobster on the trip and I don't like that one bit. Wanna have fun, not be miserable. So I plan ahead, even if it means getting a start with a fake bake, like I said before I only do this just before a trip.
My boss is leaving for Key West tomorrow and he was telling me about some areas to visit when I go. Have any of you been before? Any places we should check out?
Well I must get off this computer now, and get busy, have a good day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment