Tuesday, March 09, 2010

One Cool Cat!



Yo! How are you? Good here, in a great mood this morning. So I've learned bits and pieces to this blogging. Still some things I'm clueless about, but I'm gettin' there. I really am enjoying doing the challenges and keep thinking I don't want to be involved in too many. Each week however I find another one that I like, its cool it keeps me doing what I love and I'm finding that I am making more cards now, like the one below for the color challenge over at http://www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com/
The white & black circles are actually glitter cardstock. I wish you
could see just how cute the sparkles are, glitz always makes things better. I need to figure out a place with good light to take my photo's. The pic's never really look as they do in person.
Anyways, I had lots of fun w/ this color combo and look forward to next weeks challenge, because yay.....she decided to do them weekly instead of bi-weekly. Love it! Have a good day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. i love that cat and can see that glitter would make it outstanding. it's frustrting about photo's and good light but this still looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us this week at PPC! Hope to see you back there soon!

    Don’t forget to check out our first ever Design Team Call at: www.ppc-challenges.blogspot.com
    -Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete