Friday, March 04, 2011

Flashback Friday

Wooooooo......Friday is here!  I hope your making plans for your weekend, I already have a busy one.  My big climb for the American Lung Assocation is Sunday.  I can't wait to climb the 1,056 steps to the top of the Renaissance Center.  I'm shootin' for 30 minutes total time. 
Anyways, I have my FF below, and something else new.  I've had a few followers that enjoy it, I've even had one follower start doing it as well.  So I'm adding a linkz below and if you'd like to join in for fun, you can link up something you created back in the day.  I post LO's that were created prior to blogging.  I have lots of pages to share. Looking forward to your old school creations.  Have a great weekend! 

Sisters Trip I:  In Vegas on a search for beer;  we walked what seemed liked miles with these cases. 







3 comments:

  1. Fun idea! I look forward to posting more FF's. It was a long walk but well worth it I recall..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope some more join in. yes the walk was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the climb! Great idea to let people link their layouts. I'm going to try and join in next week!

    ReplyDelete