Monday, March 21, 2011

LoveLeigh Miscellaney

Hi to everyone!

*Had a wonderfully great scrapbooking kind of weekend.  I was able to get 11 pages done.


*I am doing my first 5K run on April 16th!!!!  The Downriver Dash is raising monies to help w/ child and family programs at The Guidance Center, this is a wonderful place and I'm doing this to help support because they have helped in our transition of understanding my ADHD son and helping him succeed in everyday life.

*My little 6 year old, isn't much into music, not sure why because myself and his dad are big music listeners.  So this morning on the way to my mom's house, I said, "wanna hear some music?"  Odd question because he always asks for us to turn it down or off.  He says, "no" then says, "actually do you have Michael Jackson?"  I just smiled I am big huge fan of MJ music, so I found OFF THE WALL in the visor and we jammed all the way to grandma's. 

*I watched 4 movies this weekend, it was great because I don't get alot of time to watch movies and relax w/out someone calling for me to help them w/ something.
-Grown Ups                       :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)             
-Last Song                          :O) :O) :O) :O)          
-Message in a Bottle            :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)      
-Yogi Bear                          :O) :O) :O) :O)

3 comments:

  1. Cute rating system! I plan to watch Last Song this week! oh yeah..thanks for putting my mug in the background..lol

    Lisa Lo @ scrappylos.blogbpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks! i thought you would comment on the pic of you....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you with the 5K! I could NEVER!!!

    ReplyDelete