Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Bling Part 2

Well our weekend is coming to an end, we are stuffed just finished breakfast.  I just finished my last couple of pages so we can get on the road early.  Missing my little Mister Man mostly, especially since I scrapped of him all day yesterday, and that cute smile of his.  Sorry for all the clutter surrounding the LO's but hey, I was busy, busy creating.  11 LO's total, not too bad.





So all the pages I did of him were from Kindergarten, trying to get caught up and I did, but I still have plenty of that year to scrap.  I did do one more page for a 8x8 album that I bought yesterday.  Its a Star Wars album and its perfect, we have loads of that goin' on at our house.  Lucas was named after George Lucas.  I know nerd, right! 
Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME...love the bowling pin & ball..We had great fun didn't we?? Lookin' forward to the next one in Traverse City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pages. I like the bowling one- fun way to connect the pages. Popping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great lo's the bowling is my favorite.. leaving some blog love from the getting cricky blog link up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. Its been almost 2 years since these messages were left. LOL

    ReplyDelete