Friday, October 15, 2010

FF

Hi everyone, Yay its the weekend! I hope that you are fortunate enough to have Saturdays and Sundays off. It gives me something to look forward to every week

Here is my FF this week. Last year we took the boy camping and he had a blast, met some boys around his age, fished, played, had a leach on his ankle, got to be in the Noise Parade. It was a good weekend.


On a side note, I've had to make some changes for a little bit at work. My son is struggling so much at school, and as I announced a couple of post back he is ADHD. We have decided to put him on medication and until that happens I've decided to go part-time at work. I HOPE this gives him what he needs to make it through the school day. He was only at school one day this week. November 1st I'll be back to my regular schedule hopefully. I can't really afford to not bring home a 40 hour check. Its a sacrifice I made to stand by my child and do what is finally right for him.

Have a good weekend, enjoy and create if you have time. I'm going to try!

2 comments:

  1. I applaud you for making such a difficult choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is difficult!!!! By the way did you start the book Love and logic for parents and teachers??? do you like it????

    ReplyDelete