Saturday, October 02, 2010

Key West Part II/Weekender

We've arrived finally to our scrapbook weekender at Harolds Resort in Traverse City, Michigan. My sister Lisa (next to Jeep) and our friend Corrina, unpacking our stuff.

Here are the layouts that I was able to get done this weekend. Love all the time that is available to crop. No kids running around, just cropping, good music, cocktails.....and excellent food!



Gotta add the pics to page still.

















Had to have a photo of these curtains to show my mom. We had these in our kitchen growing up.


Cabin #3 is the one that we stayed at this time.


View from our cabin, that is Spider Lake.



This is my favorite page that I did this weekend.



I made this sunset my hand, I have to say I was quite impressed w/ myself.....lol

Workin' till the last minute.
I may have some more pics to post still, have to go through the photos later. I'm whipped and need to get stuff ready for the boy to get to school in the morn and I should have taken a day off work, to re-coop!

No comments:

Post a Comment