Friday, September 17, 2010

Flashback Friday



Welcome Friday, I've been waiting patiently all week for your arrival. I don't have much planned for this weekend. Yay! I only have yoga on Saturday, a new found love for wanting to get in shape and adding yoga has been great. WW is going good down 8.4 lbs. Woo Hoo! Also dinner at Outback to celebrate my neices 17th birthday. That's it, I'm hoping nothing comes up just want to spend time at home w/ my fam. Lame I'm sure, but thats just what I want to do. :O)

My LO for FF is from 2008 a trip to Vegas w/ the sisters. It was a great trip and this particular LO has no journaling but thats ok. We were at Caesars Palace just shopping and drinking and gambling and people watching. We had a nice relaxing day. I love the flower brads and the groovey background paper. Well hope everyone has an awesome weekend, I'm off to work now.







I LOVE MY SISTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment