Sunday, February 27, 2011

What a busy weekend!  Ready to get my sleep on!
Yesterday was good day for creating, lots of good thoughts while scrappin'.  I already posted yesterday some LO's that I did.  I was able to enter a challenge over at Lasting Memories.
Here are a couple more layouts that I created, could have kept going but we went to a comedy club last night.

These 2 LO's are from a family reunion in 2000

I love this page, the colors, the photo's and I thought the saying was perfect for a reunion page.

My sister and I have been checking out new challenge blogs all weekend.  She came across one called Birthday Sundaes.  Check them out they are starting March 20th, how exciting to create and enter right from the beginning.  Its going to be all about birthday cards, and growing your stash.  Be sure to check out their new blog, it gives all the information about they're challenges, blog candy and a DT call.  So check it out y'all.

Hope everyone sleeps tight tonight!

Wait, one more thing before I sign off, I do have a small blog candy of my own going on, until March 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts! I really love the purple/green one, great color combo. Thanks for helping me spread the word about Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new page scheme! and love the pink and green...SWEET!

    ReplyDelete