Thursday, February 10, 2011

Climbing to the TOP!

Hi everyone!  I'm on a mission to help the American Lung Association and prove to myself that I CAN....Climb to the TOP!  On March 6th I'll be joining others in the Fight for Air-Detroit. 
I have a personal fundraising goal that I am trying to meet, so far so good.  I have 23 days to make it there or with your help, exceed that goal.  So thankful for those that have donated already.  This has become very enjoyable, not only am I helping, I am seeing that physically I can do this. 
If you'd like to show support, you can visit here and make a donation.  Or if your local there's still time to join my team
"My Stair Ladies".....Just ask how!
Thanks for taking the time to read this post! 


BTW:  I can't wait to scrapbook this!

To make a donation, just search by climber (Andrea Rogers), please know that any and all donations are much appreicated!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment