Saturday, February 19, 2011

Late Flashback Friday

Hello!  We have finally made it to Friday, I mean Saturday!!!
That totally excites me.  I really love my weekends!
This week's FF is going to be a tad bit different. 
I wanted to post it last night but when I decided to it was too late, my camera died, and I had to plug it in, then I fell asleep.  So its being done now on this very sunny Saturday afternoon.

I also have this thing that I like to do called AuniLeigh's Top 5, occasionally.  So I'm combining them for this post.  Plus at the end there's another element to this post that I've never done before and excited to do so.
 So lets get busy, my top 5 is going to showcase my son and my most favorite LO's I've ever done of him:

#5



#4



#3


#2

#1
I hope you like what you see, if you do, please leave a comment, I love, love comments!  Actually I think we all do really.

Wait.........I'm doing some Blog Candy, because this is my
100th post!!!!!
Just something to say thanks to my followers!

I figured it would be fun, and I truly appreciate my followers.  If your interested in winning this just leave a comment on this post.  If your just coming by LoveLeigh Scraps for the first time, just follow me and leave your comment too.  I will choose a winner on March 1st, how will I choose the winner of the RAK?  I will write each person's name on a tag, then I'll have my son draw the name.  Unfortunetely I will only be able to ship to someone in the United States.  I wish I could send out of U.S. but I am unable to do so at this time.  Let whomever you'd like know about this and remember to tell them their comment has to be on this link.

Hope your having a great scrappy kind of weekend! 









4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! The "EYES" layout is absolutely adorable. You inspire me and I just might have to use your Top 5 idea!☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose my favourite and came to comment and saw Lisa had fallen in love with the same one as I have. EYES!! Just brilliant. It looks like part of a magazine spread.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are great. I especially love the one called "eyes". Your son is such a cutie too. Congrats on your 100th post. I need to go see how many I've done! LOL Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there

    Congratulations on your 100th post. Just to let you know you won my Lasting memories candy. Can you pop over and let me know where to send it?

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete