Monday, January 25, 2010

40 years?

This is me and "the boyfriend"

We went to a 40th wedding anniversary this past Saturday. It was so nice, to see the couple again. They were neighbors to my parents, so naturally their kids, and all of my siblings and I were friends. We don't see each other much anymore, usually when there is something big going on.

Anyways, my bf got all sentimental on me, stating "I'll have to be like 75 before I get a party like this!" I didn't really respond. The topic of marriage is a strange one w/ us. It will be 8 years next month. We have a awesome 5 year old son. I don't know really how to explain it other then......the curse of the house we live in. We live in the house that my sister and her bf lived in for 13 years and finally got married once they moved and their child was 12 when they got married. I'm hoping this year is the big year. I don't want to wait another 5 years for married life.

Yikes!

BTW.....my Wii Fit countdown 3/86, oops I missed 2 days in there because I was so sore I couldn't do any exercise but I'm good now. I am just curious as too how many of the 86 days can I complete before my vacation. Time will only tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment