Thursday, June 24, 2010

Organize! Go ahead and try it......

So how well are you organized with your scrapbooking stuff? Me......well I'm the most organized messy person there is. I really don't have a choice though. I live in a very small 2 bedroom home. My man and I occupy one room and our 5 year son sleeps in the other. Our basement is well a creepy mess. We hope to buy a house sometime before fall comes around. A scrapbook room is necessary and it is known that it is a must. No extra space for my special place, no buyee of the houseeee! Anyways I follow a blog all about craft rooms. Hello, I love your bloggity blog!!!!
You really should check out the blog it is called Crafty Storage.
So since checking out the photos on this blog about everyones special space most used for scrapbooking areas, all I can think about is my perfect room. Alot are simple w/ great ideas, others have a theme. I too will have a theme, not gonna share my idea until I have that room and can share photo's of it. I'll post the before and after's, gotta love a project. Look I haven't even bought a house yet, but hey a girl can dream right. Just a few more months to go. LOL!
Listen this is necessary we haven't sat at our kitchen table in about a year. I scrapbook at the table and well its sucks to clean up. So that is why I need an area for it. You all understand don't you? I say that like my boyfriend doesn't understand. He understands full well, he's sick of eating at the coffee table as a family. Hey at least we still eat as a family even if its in the living room. So I did get all sorts of interested in organizing this morning; before I went to work at that, and I thought about new ways to organize. I tend to re-organzie every 6 months or so.....get it right already. Well that probably won't happen until I get ahold of that project room. So anyways enough about that, I need to head home and have dinner with the family at the kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment